Bluecore has launched a new decisioning platform designed to help marketers organize large data sets, determine appropriate next steps and then quickly deploy campaigns across social, display, email and onsite channels. The platform, introduced at the eTail West 2017 conference, delivers personalized insights and audiences on the fly through a marketer-controlled user interface.
The Bluecore Decisioning Platform can be used by marketing and e-Commerce managers, email marketers, digital innovation leaders and search and CRM professionals to create audiences and then decide how and where to engage them. The platform integrates with other marketing technology to deploy email, onsite, Google, Facebook and display campaigns.
• What audience should I prioritize for this campaign?
• How can I re-engage one-time buyers?
• Who's most likely to pay full price, as opposed to needing an offer to convert?
• Which consumers are more open to new product categories?
• How often should I be communicating with this group of consumers?
• How can I deliver a more personal experience to my customers?
"The modern marketer needs inferences and insights to make real-time decisions across channels," said Fayez Mohamood, Co-Founder and CEO of Bluecore in a statement. "Speed and depth of customer knowledge are the keys to driving acquisition, conversion and retention metrics in today's competitive retail environment."
- Bluecore Launches Platform Designed To Create Consistent Email-To-Site Experiences
- Upgrade Your Marketing For A Better Consumer Experience
- Give The Gift Of Nostalgia This Christmas With E-Commerce Marketing
- 4 Ways To Measure Customer Experience On Social Media
- SheerID Raises $64 Million In Latest Funding Round