TechStyle Fashion Group has deployed the Genesys Cloud at 11 of its locations around the world to enhance its personalization capabilities. The Genesys Cloud's smart data layer and public APIs will help TechStyle power new connections between applications, integrate different systems and build custom solutions.
TechStyle hopes to be able to more efficiently manage the more than 10 million member interactions it handles every year across voice, web chat, social media and messaging apps. The solution also gives the retailer e-support reactive chat, integrated bots, social channel support and native workforce optimization capabilities.
The migration to Genesys Cloud was completed in three months, with a quick onboarding process for users. The platform’s flexible architecture enabled TechStyle to easily integrate existing tools with the platform, including an AI-powered voice bot, and it will let the company easily add new capabilities in the future.
"We've also gained the ability to route, measure and expand new digital service channels as customer preferences change over time," said Aarde Cosseboom, Senior Director of Global Member Services Technology, Analytics and Product at TechStyle. "Another benefit of Genesys Cloud is that we can now bridge additional channels to digital service agents for more cost-effective and efficient member support."
- Brown Thomas, Arnotts Empower Store Associates To Personalize Shopping Journeys
- Episerver Acquires 1:1 Personalization Provider Idio
- StoreTours: Pandora Jewelry Unveils New Immersive Store Concept
- Store Tour: Pandora Jewelry Unveils New Immersive Store Concept
- The Role Of The CDP In Personalization In Both Known And Anonymous Environments