There is no question that the customer is now in charge of the shopping experience. Retailers are working to meet the needs of today’s demanding shoppers by incorporating innovative strategies and technologies into their stores and online. Also, the concept of showrooming is creating even more of an urgent need for merchants to deliver a compelling in-store experience while delivering a consistent brand message across all channels.
This year, Retail TouchPoints is proud to honor 11 retail companies that have embraced customer engagement and implemented solutions and services that are delighting customers and improving the bottom line. Each of this year’s 11 winners has taken the initiative to deliver a higher level of service and improved experience to their current and prospective customers. The award winners are ahead of the curve and are achieving business success in this increasingly competitive and challenging marketplace.
Through a nomination process, the winners were selected based on, but not limited to, four specific criteria:
1. Unique shopping/promotional offerings
2. Customer engagement strategies
3. Customer analysis
4. Technology innovation
Winners include large, national retailers as well as smaller, regional companies, and two international selections. Award recipients also vary in products and services offerings, from apparel and specialty toys to beauty products and e-Reader devices.
This year’s winners are (in alphabetical order):
Specialty Fashion Group
To read more about each winner, view the awards report below:
- Canada Goose Migrates To Its Own Brick-And-Mortar Spaces
- Rover Raises $1.1 Million To Propel Location-Based Mobile Marketing
- Want To Make Your Loyalty Program More Valuable? Give Customers The Power To Choose
- Sports Authority Set To Close All Remaining Stores Upon Sale To Joint Liquidators
- Department Stores Seek Answers As Q1 Results Prove Disastrous