SINSA, a Nicaragua-based home improvement retailer, has implemented Oracle Retail services with the goal of enhancing customer experiences, propelling growth and offering improved customer service through better inventory control.The family-owned retailer operates 24 retail stores and wholesale properties, offering 65,000+ SKUs in 15 categories of home improvement products and services for the remodeling, construction, decoration and electrical industries.
SINSA has four business units, with retail comprising 75% of the company’s sales, followed by project and engineering services, wholesale and car battery distribution. Within SINSA stores, customers can negotiate prices, and associates can offer discounts within certain ranges. Additionally, customers can pick up their purchases from a store or distribution center, create quotations and come at a later date to process them.
“We are delivering on our vision to become more agile and satisfy our customer’s needs through a digital transformation process that starts by analyzing our processes, making adjustments and adopting a modern platform that can help us reduce risks and bring scalability to our business units as we continue to grow,” said Roger Vargas, Continuous Improvement Manager at SINSA in a statement.
- Dia&Co Bridges Phone And Digital Customer Service To Combine Efficiency With The Human Touch
- Kroger, Stein Mart, Gap Reveal Cloud Tech Achievements At Oracle Cross Talk
- Enriching The Customer Experience Through Journey Mapping And Personalization
- 5 CX Trends To Consider In 2019
- How FabFitFun Leveraged Granular Feedback To Improve Customer Service