Optimove, a relationship marketing hub that works with retailers such as 1-800-Flowers, Adore Me and Freshly, has added mobile messaging capabilities to its platform. The new feature is designed to enable brands to communicate with customers via pop-up, in-app and push notifications.
The mobile messaging capabilities follow Optimove’s introduction of email marketing capabilities, OptiMail, to its core platform in 2017 — all designed to help customers unify marketing efforts and empower them to send hyper-personalized messages regardless of channel.
The mobile features position brands to:
- Define a single push template for iOS and Android apps;
- See how push notifications will appear on device screens while they are being edited; and
- Set expiration time for campaigns.
“Most other platforms will take a backward approach: they first focus on a channel — the muscle — and then retroactively bake in data capabilities — the brain,” said Pini Yakuel, CEO of Optimove in a statement. “We started with the brain and built this company on a very strong foundation of AI and machine learning, which we are now able to apply to any ‘muscle’ that our customers want, with mobile being the latest example.”
- Bob’s Discount Furniture Revamps E-Commerce Site, Launches Mobile AR App
- Zebra Debuts Four Store Productivity Solutions
- Vitacost.com Boosts Click-To-Open Rates 53% Via Personalized ‘Mystery Sales’
- Bean Bag Chair Seller Pilots AR Across E-Commerce, Mobile Sites
- Janam Releases XT200 Mobile Device For Barcode Scanning, POS Tracking