Optimove, a relationship marketing hub that works with retailers such as 1-800-Flowers, Adore Me and Freshly, has added mobile messaging capabilities to its platform. The new feature is designed to enable brands to communicate with customers via pop-up, in-app and push notifications.
The mobile messaging capabilities follow Optimove’s introduction of email marketing capabilities, OptiMail, to its core platform in 2017 — all designed to help customers unify marketing efforts and empower them to send hyper-personalized messages regardless of channel.
The mobile features position brands to:
- Define a single push template for iOS and Android apps;
- See how push notifications will appear on device screens while they are being edited; and
- Set expiration time for campaigns.
“Most other platforms will take a backward approach: they first focus on a channel — the muscle — and then retroactively bake in data capabilities — the brain,” said Pini Yakuel, CEO of Optimove in a statement. “We started with the brain and built this company on a very strong foundation of AI and machine learning, which we are now able to apply to any ‘muscle’ that our customers want, with mobile being the latest example.”
- Mobile Discounts Draw 67% Of Shoppers To A Store, Yet Most Retailers Still Don’t Offer Them
- #RIC19 Showcases Innovative Technology Solutions
- #RIC19: Income Shapes Millennials’ Behavior More Than Age
- How To Streamline Your Retail Business’ Digital Footprint
- DAVIDsTEA Harnesses Mobile Communication To Strengthen Associate Expertise