[Editor's Note: This article has been edited since its original publication to reflect updated information.]
Customer Marketing Cloud Optimove has announced an integration with DoubleClick by Google, designed to add customer retention capabilities to its customer acquisition solution. By targeting existing customers through personalized ads on Google.com and across the Google Display Network, Optimove will enable marketers to increase customer spend, engagement and retention.
Through the integration, marketers will be able to:
- Update audience lists on a daily basis;
- Target small customer groups based on behavioral signals; and
- Analyze spend patterns to optimize future campaigns;
“Marketers are using multiple channels successfully to hyper-target their existing customers through email, push notifications or in-app real-time messagiing,” said Pini Yakuel, CEO of Optimove in a statement. “The biggest challenges for harnessing paid online advertising channels in this manner have been determining which customers to include in which ad audiences, and then updating dozens or hundreds of different audience lists on a daily basis. Optimove's new integration with Google provides a comprehensive solution to these challenges.”
- Can Subscription Retail Solve Its Customer Retention Problem?
- J.Jill Celebrates Female Music Pioneers In New Campaign
- 6 Tactics To Boost Conversions Among Unknown Audiences
- The Case For An Updated Focus On Customer Lifetime Value
- Retail Remix Of 'Love Will Keep Us Together’: Takeaways From Etail East