Cosmetics brand L’OCCITANE Group is expanding its digital presence and creating more personalized shopping experiences with a new unified commerce solution. The company is replacing its existing e-Commerce system with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, which offers multi-site, multi-language and multi-currency capabilities. L’OCCITANE operates 3,000 retail outlets and an e-Commerce site, catering to 90 countries.
“Technology innovation is driving more connected and personalized shopping experiences for consumers, and retailers need a unified commerce platform to meet — and even exceed — their expectations,” said Jeff Barnett, CEO of Salesforce Commerce Cloud in a statement. “By deploying Commerce Cloud, the L’OCCITANE Group will be able to grow and innovate even faster and continue adapting its e-Commerce offering to fit consumer trends in local markets, providing exceptional and customized shopping experiences across the world.”
- Three Paths To Cashierless Retailing: Amazon, Nike And Saturn
- Black Friday Draws 165 Million U.S. Shoppers As The Holiday Grows Abroad
- Michaels Adopts Multi-Touch Point Personalization Solution
- 7-Eleven Adds Alipay And WeChat Pay In 35 Canadian Stores
- Head Of Flipkart Group Resigns In Wake Of Misconduct Probe