Four months after first integrating its e-Commerce stores onto the Google Cloud service, Shopify is extending its partnership with the search giant to help businesses optimize their purchase of Google shopping ads.
Google Smart Shopping in Shopify is designed to allow retailers to create a campaign by setting a daily marketing budget and identifying certain business goals, such as acquiring new customers or driving foot traffic to stores. The solution essentially makes it easier for retailers to run ads for consumer products on several Google services, such as search, Gmail, Google Images, Maps and YouTube.
SMBs with limited marketing budgets and resources for understanding advertising best practices could benefit from the partnership since they could simply create and manage the campaigns within Spotify.
Beginning later in July, the feature will support merchants in all countries with Smart Shopping campaigns, according to a company statement.
- Targeted Radio Ads Can Generate 30% Retail Traffic Lifts
- Mid-Campaign Ad Optimization Helps Boost Conversion Rates
- $550 Million Google Investment Opens U.S. Sales Channel For JD.com
- Carrefour Partners With Google For Grocery E-Commerce, Innovation Lab
- Exclusive Q&A: ‘Experience Is The Way Forward In Retail Stores’