Four months after first integrating its e-Commerce stores onto the Google Cloud service, Shopify is extending its partnership with the search giant to help businesses optimize their purchase of Google shopping ads.
Google Smart Shopping in Shopify is designed to allow retailers to create a campaign by setting a daily marketing budget and identifying certain business goals, such as acquiring new customers or driving foot traffic to stores. The solution essentially makes it easier for retailers to run ads for consumer products on several Google services, such as search, Gmail, Google Images, Maps and YouTube.
SMBs with limited marketing budgets and resources for understanding advertising best practices could benefit from the partnership since they could simply create and manage the campaigns within Spotify.
Beginning later in July, the feature will support merchants in all countries with Smart Shopping campaigns, according to a company statement.
- Tell The Story Of Luxury Brands (And Don’t Skimp On Evocative Details)
- Amazon Reportedly Plans 3,000 Go Stores; Unveils Recommendation-Based ‘Scout’ Shopping Site
- Shop.org Recap: Personalization Will Drive $800 Billion Revenue Shift
- Capango Partners With 3Pillar Global To Launch Retail Hiring App
- Simplr Adds Customer Service App For Shopify Merchants