AutoZone has partnered with RELEX Solutions, a provider of unified retail planning solutions, to provide forecasting and replenishment platforms within its distribution centers.
“We are very excited about the opportunity to gain greater insights into our existing data and use those insights to better inform our decisions,” said Mitch Major, Senior VP, Supply Chain, Customer Satisfaction for AutoZone in a statement. Major anticipates the RELEX Solutions will help AutoZone:
- Heighten its inventory visibility;
- Improve its ability to forecast and replenish; and
- Enhance its customer experience.
With 5,686 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico, as well as 576 stores in Mexico and 25 stores in Brazil, the automotive parts and accessories retailer has a significant physical network that its distribution centers must supply.
Each AutoZone store carries an extensive product line of new and remanufactured automotive hard parts, maintenance items, accessories and non-automotive products, making accurate inventory forecasting and replenishment a priority.
- Curve.tech Offers Retailers Inventory Optimization Through Forecasting
- RELEX Solutions Secures $200 Million Investment To Accelerate Product Development
- True Value Cuts Unproductive Inventory, Improves Forecasting With Demand Planning Solution
- Uniqlo Parent Will Invest $885 Million In Warehouse Automation
- Bringing Distribution Center Science To The Art Of Retail