Ascena Retail has rolled out a new multi-tiered loyalty program, ALL Rewards, for its premium fashion segment of brands. For the first time, shoppers at Ann Taylor, LOFT, Lou & Grey, Ann Taylor Factory and LOFT Outlet will be able to earn and redeem perks across all five brands.
The move to streamline its loyalty initiatives within one cross-branded rewards program could prove to be a smart one as consumers become fussier about the programs they use regularly. As many as 75% of consumers actively earn and redeem rewards in just three or fewer programs, according to Kobie Marketing.
Key features of the ALL Rewards program include:
- Cardmembers earn five points for every dollar spent, and non-cardmembers earn two points per dollar spent on qualifying purchases across all five brands;
- With every 500 points earned, ALL Rewards members will be rewarded $5 to use at any Ann Taylor, LOFT, Lou & Grey, Ann Taylor Factory or LOFT Outlet store or online in the U.S. and Puerto Rico; and
- Cardmembers get free shipping with a $75 online qualifying purchase, compared to a $125 order minimum for a regular shopper; a welcome offer; an extra 15% off every first Tuesday of the month for qualifying purchases; and a dedicated customer service phone line.
Beyond points and discounts, ALL Rewards members gain early access to special events and promotions, choose-your-own bonus points days, a special birthday gift and exclusive offers throughout the year. There is no annual membership fee to join the ALL Rewards program.
The Premium Fashion brands are by far the most successful divisions of Ascena, with both Ann Taylor and LOFT generating Q2 comparable sales of 10% each. The company’s Value Fashion segment saw flat growth during this period, with the retail group selling off a majority stake in its maurices branch for $300 million, while Plus Fashion saw a troubling 8% dip.
The launch of ALL Rewards builds on other brand initiatives Ascena has introduced within the past year, including plus-sized apparel at LOFT, the “Infinite Style” rental service for Ann Taylor and e-Commerce sites for Ann Taylor Factory and LOFT Outlet.
- Securing Customer Loyalty Through Emotional Engineering And Personalization
- 67% Of Retailers Report Higher Revenue After Launching Subscription Services
- #RIC19: How Shinola Used Surprise And Recognition To Redefine Its Loyalty Program
- #RIC19: Why Brand Love Is The Key To Cultivating Loyal, Frequent Shoppers
- Rethinking Loyalty: Rewarding Everyone Is Not Rewarding You