Focused on providing online customers with an enhanced service offering, 1800Flowers.com will tap Howcast’s technology to give customers quick answers to commonly asked questions. As online and mobile video channels become more powerful for brand communications, Howcast, a provider of engaging instructional online video solutions, partnered with the florist to further enhance the shopping experience on www.1800flowers.com.
"1800Flowers.com has built its trusted reputation by leveraging innovative technologies and tools to further enhance the customer experience," said Jim McCann, Founder & CEO, 1800Flowers, in a recent press release. "We recognize the power of online video to engage and educate customers and we will continue to work with Howcast to focus on our new media strategy, as it pertains to effectively communicating with our customers."In an effort to streamline customer’s purchasing decisions with education and shopping advice, the florist will integrate Howcast’s online video offering into its Web site and be available via YouTube and AOL, among other partners.
Latest from Mike Santos
- ShopTalk 2019 News & Coverage
- How Zebra Improves Shopper Engagement By Arming Associates With Technology
- Esri Executive: How Location Intelligence Enables Holistic Market Forecasting
- Waitrose, PCMS Execs Reveal How End-To-End Platform Drives Mobile Self-Checkout
- RetailX Preview: A Road Map For The Blended Digital-Physical World Of Retail