Shopkick is an app known for rewarding shoppers with gift cards just for walking into a store, interacting with products in the aisle and purchasing items in stores. Now for the first time, Shopkick will offer rewards for mobile browsing and buying from web sites such as Boxed, eBay, Groupon and Spring.
For brick-and-mortar and e-Commerce retailers, a partnership with Shopkick could mean an introduction to new, engaged customers who normally wouldn’t shop at their stores. Shopkick’s new Mobile Shopping capability provides users with three new ways to earn rewards, or “kicks,” including:
- Earn on Entry: Visiting a mobile retail partner;
- Reward Views: Browsing mobile offers and products; and
- Checkout and Cha-Ching: Making purchases on a mobile device.
Shopkick’s Mobile Shopping is powered by Button, which provides users with seamless navigation from Shopkick to the retail partner’s mobile experience.
“The explosive growth of mobile commerce is only continuing, expected to hit almost $160 billion in sales this year alone,” said Mike Dudas, Button Co-Founder and CRO in a statement. “Intent to purchase, whether it’s shown through a search, inspired by an article or created through offering rewards, is what retailers are trying to tap into anywhere they can in mobile.”
- Nike Debuts App-Enabled Experiential Store In NYC
- Survey: 61% Of Millennials Will Use Mobile For Holiday Shopping Tasks
- How To Optimize Mobile, Site Speed And Site Search Ahead Of Holiday 2018
- ‘Near Me’ Searches: What’s Pushing the Trend?
- Election Day E-Commerce Sales Up 13.2% YoY, Driven By Mobile Devices