Shopkick is an app known for rewarding shoppers with gift cards just for walking into a store, interacting with products in the aisle and purchasing items in stores. Now for the first time, Shopkick will offer rewards for mobile browsing and buying from web sites such as Boxed, eBay, Groupon and Spring.
For brick-and-mortar and e-Commerce retailers, a partnership with Shopkick could mean an introduction to new, engaged customers who normally wouldn’t shop at their stores. Shopkick’s new Mobile Shopping capability provides users with three new ways to earn rewards, or “kicks,” including:
- Earn on Entry: Visiting a mobile retail partner;
- Reward Views: Browsing mobile offers and products; and
- Checkout and Cha-Ching: Making purchases on a mobile device.
Shopkick’s Mobile Shopping is powered by Button, which provides users with seamless navigation from Shopkick to the retail partner’s mobile experience.
“The explosive growth of mobile commerce is only continuing, expected to hit almost $160 billion in sales this year alone,” said Mike Dudas, Button Co-Founder and CRO in a statement. “Intent to purchase, whether it’s shown through a search, inspired by an article or created through offering rewards, is what retailers are trying to tap into anywhere they can in mobile.”
- HuHot Mongolian Grill Delivers Promotional Offers For ‘Least Likely’ Visitors
- Rethinking The In-Store Experience: An Employee-First Approach
- Key Trends From The 2017 Holiday Shopping Season
- All Wrapped Up: Holiday 2017 Recap And 2018 Holiday Shopping Predictions
- 14.9% Of U.S. Web Users Connect Exclusively Via Mobile