Kohl’s has strengthened its omnichannel offerings ahead of Holiday 2022 with the expansion of its BOPIS Self-Pickup services for eligible Kohls.com orders at all of its 1,100 stores across the U.S. Kohl’s Self-Pickup accepts online orders and generates an email that is sent to the customer once the order is ready — typically within two hours — beginning the BOPIS process for retrieval upon arrival at the store, when shoppers:
- Click on a link in the email to open their Pickup Passes;
- Find the in-store signage that leads to the Self-Pickup area;
- Select “Start Pickup” on a mobile device;
- Identify the order by entering the Self-Pickup station’s four-digit code onto the device;
- Locate items according to a spot number for the bin in which the order has been placed; and
- Select the “Complete My Order” option once items are picked up.
“Our teams have been working hard to ensure Kohl’s Self-Pickup service was available for all of our customers ahead of the holiday rush,” said Siobhán Mc Feeney, the recently appointed CTO at Kohl’s in a statement. “At Kohl’s, we’re focused on listening to what shoppers want, and using technology to make it as easy as possible for families to get everything they need quickly, and through a simple experience.”