HuHot Mongolian Grill has deployed Paytronix Predictive Scoring to deliver relevant offers to customers based on their likelihood to visit the restaurant. The new capability is designed to help increase incremental revenue, by sending loyalty and promotional offers to customers who would not otherwise visit without the campaign offer.
The Paytronix scoring solution is designed to analyze visit and purchase behavior to predict customers’ future actions. The solution helps ensure that HuHot does not waste marketing dollars sending offers to people who would visit the restaurant anyway without a promotion to lure them in.
Headquartered in Montana, HuHot Mongolian Grill is a restaurant chain that specializes in create-your-own stir fry cuisine. The company operates more than 70 Grills in 18 states, mostly in the Midwest and Mountain West states.
“With Paytronix scoring I have more confidence in my campaigns,” said Monica Minford, Digital Marketing Director for HuHot Mongolian Grill in a statement. “Paytronix has the knowledge and resources for accurate predictive analytics, so I trust the scoring and its ability to help us create impactful campaigns. We’ve also gained a clear understanding of how our emailed promotions are performing, so we can repeat or refine the ones that drive incremental visits and spending.”
- Study: Expect Deep Holiday Promotions As Shoppers Seek Value, Seasonal Spending Shifts Earlier
- BRP Study: 86% Of Retailers Offer Omnichannel Price Consistency, But How Well?
- CARMA19: Overcoming Fashion And Beauty’s Steep Customer Loyalty Challenges
- Oracle Acquires Loyalty Solution Provider
- RevTrax Adds AI Capabilities To Help Retailers Optimize Promotions