Store operators are faced with numerous challenges, from employee hiring to product merchandising. Successful store operations strategies improve the customer experience and ultimately, the bottom line. But today’s store operators are constantly juggling a variety of tasks, from managing mobile technology to motivating employees. As competition continues to heat up, along with pressure to hold the line on expenses, store operations executives are faced with an uphill battle.
In our second annual Store Operations Superstar Awards, Retail TouchPoints is recognizing companies that have implemented the most innovative, successful store operations strategies related to:
- Workforce Management
- Mobile Technology
- Loss Prevention
- Customer Engagement
- Inventory management
The categories and corresponding winners are as follows:
- GOLD: AutoZone
- SILVER: World Kitchen
- BRONZE: Home Depot Mexico
- GOLD: Cabela’s
- SILVER: The Container Store
- SILVER: Lowe’s
- BRONZE: Best Buy Canada
- BRONZE: Fossil
- GOLD: Harmons Grocery
- SILVER: PetSmart
- GOLD: BedShed
- SILVER: La-Z-Boy
- GOLD: Saks Fifth Avenue
- SILVER: The Paper Store
We hope you will join us in congratulating these 14 retail innovators.
Fill out the form below to download a complimentary copy of the complete report.
- GNC Plans To Sell Off 1,000 Stores As Focus Shifts To Franchisees
- As Sports Authority Liquidates, What’s Next For Its Stores?
- Struggles At Sears And Kmart Signal Need For Department Stores To Downsize
- Juniqe Boosts Revenue 20% With Real-Time Personalization
- Loblaw Invests More Than $1 Billion As Canadian Retail Shows Strength