Successful store operations improve the customer experience and ultimately, the bottom line. But today’s store operators are constantly juggling numerous challenges, from managing mobile technology to motivating employees.
As competition continues to heat up, along with pressure to hold the line on expenses, store operations executives are faced with an uphill battle.
- Workforce Management
- Social/Mobile Strategies
- Inventory Management/Loss Prevention
- Customer Engagement
Winners include GameStop, Safeway, Deb Shops and Tumi, plus 10 other retail innovators.
The complete list of categories and corresponding winners are as follows:
GOLD A&W Canada
SILVER Rutter’s Farm Stores
BRONZE Baer’s Furniture
BRONZE COOP Switzerland
GOLD Deb Shops
SILVER Alex and Ani
INVENTORY MANAGEMENT/LOSS PREVENTION
SILVER Chico’s FAS (Soma Intimates)
SILVER Stein Mart
BRONZE Wet Seal
View the full report below:
Click here to download the PDF.
Latest from Debbie Hauss
- Why The 2018 Retail Innovation Conference Should Be On Your Calendar Now
- NewStore Secures $50M In Funding To Expand Mobile Offering
- Localized Research Targets Sales Goals At 770 Barnes & Noble College Stores
- Retail Topics That Kept RSR Analysts Up At Night For 10 Years
- Will Walmart’s Innovation Strategies Pay Off?