Successful store operations improve the customer experience and ultimately, the bottom line. But today’s store operators are constantly juggling numerous challenges, from managing mobile technology to motivating employees.
As competition continues to heat up, along with pressure to hold the line on expenses, store operations executives are faced with an uphill battle.
- Workforce Management
- Social/Mobile Strategies
- Inventory Management/Loss Prevention
- Customer Engagement
Winners include GameStop, Safeway, Deb Shops and Tumi, plus 10 other retail innovators.
The complete list of categories and corresponding winners are as follows:
GOLD A&W Canada
SILVER Rutter’s Farm Stores
BRONZE Baer’s Furniture
BRONZE COOP Switzerland
GOLD Deb Shops
SILVER Alex and Ani
INVENTORY MANAGEMENT/LOSS PREVENTION
SILVER Chico’s FAS (Soma Intimates)
SILVER Stein Mart
BRONZE Wet Seal
View the full report below:
Click here to download the PDF.
Latest from Debbie Hauss
- 5 Digital Transformation Tips From The Experts
- Pitfalls Of Success: 4 Red Flags Thrown At Uber And AirBNB
- Convenience Economy Fuels Global Estate Sale Segment At EBTH: Exclusive CEO Interview
- Coming To Terms With Millennials: Advice From The Experts
- How 3 Retailers Are Breaking Through The Mobile And Online Satisfaction Barrier