Wayfair is continuing to experiment with pop-up stores as it prepares to open its first full-service store in Massachusetts this fall. The digital home furnishings retailer will launch the Wayfair Decor & Inspiration Shop in four pop-up locations on August 1 at:
- Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, Ill.;
- Streets at Southpoint in Durham, N.C.;
- King of Prussia in King of Prussia, Pa.; and
- Tysons Corner Center in Fairfax, Va.
The pop-ups will remain open for three months.
The pop-ups will include more than 250 budget-friendly and eclectic decor items, according to Courtney Lawrie, Director of Brand Marketing of Wayfair. Merchandise includes living room wall art, throw pillows and candles; end-of-summer lounging items; seasonal kitchen elements for hosting Sunday night football to Thanksgiving; and bed and bath essentials.
Product selection will be refreshed throughout the pop-up experiment, designed to provide customers with the opportunity to discover new items each time they visit the mall. Customers also will have the option to browse Wayfair’s online selection and place orders for delivery.
Wayfair is currently hiring store managers and retail associates across all locations ahead of the August 1 opening.
- Wayfair Joins 3D Standards Consortium Khronos Group
- #RIC19: Digital Strategies And Operational Planning Track Coverage
- #RIC19: Quick Quotes From The Retail Innovation Conference
- #RIC19: Panels Spotlight The Benefits Of Fostering Women Leaders
- Wayfair Will Open First Full-Service Physical Store In 2019