Digital coupon marketplace RetailMeNot, Inc. has established a strategic partnership agreement with General Growth Properties, Inc. (GGP), a real estate investment company focused on owning, managing, leasing and developing best-in-class retail properties nationwide.
RetailMeNot will be the preferred digital coupon provider for GGP malls, spanning 120 locations across 40 states. In addition to its traditional marketing, RetailMeNot also will be able to test new, in-mall marketing formats to deliver timely and relevant offers to shoppers. Specifically, RetailMeNot will test beacon technology in GGP locations, which will provide mobile app users with even more personalized offers.
“Our strategic partnership with GGP will raise RetailMeNot’s profile year-round in premier shopping malls where deal seeking consumers are looking for ways to shop smart and save,” said Jill Balis, SVP of Marketing at RetailMeNot, Inc. “We believe this partnership will also drive significant value for GGP’s tenant retailers who utilize RetailMeNot to increase foot traffic and in-store sales.”
- Mobile Dominance: Smartphones Generate 61% Of Black Friday E-Commerce Traffic
- Groupe.io Offers Automated Tools To Improve Efficiency Among Deskless Workers
- Bob’s Discount Furniture Revamps E-Commerce Site, Launches Mobile AR App
- Zebra Debuts Four Store Productivity Solutions
- Bean Bag Chair Seller Pilots AR Across E-Commerce, Mobile Sites
Latest from Alicia Esposito
- RSR Analyst: Many Sites Still ‘Abnormally Slow’ Ahead Of Holiday Rush
- StoreTours: Pandora Jewelry Unveils New Immersive Store Concept
- Store Tour: Pandora Jewelry Unveils New Immersive Store Concept
- Leveraging Marketplace Momentum: How To Capitalize On New Growth Opportunities Without Risking Your Brand Identity
- Podcast: Are Retailers Finally Getting Holiday Experience Right?