Retail TouchPoints is partnering with the new RetailX event to present Retail TouchPoints Live! @ RetailX, June 25-26 in Chicago at the McCormick Place Convention Center. This event will deliver a hyper-focus on digital transformation and omnichannel strategies through content from innovative industry experts and high-level retail executives.
Retail TouchPoints Live! will feature three content tracks focused on Digital Transformation, Omnichannel Optimization and Transforming The Store, as well as keynote speakers. Click here to access the complete agenda. Sessions include:
- Personalization: Elusive But Not Impossible: Greg Portell, Lead Partner, Global Retail Practice at A.T. Kearney will discuss how retailers can achieve “true” personalization, a goal they have not yet hit but that is still within reach;
- The Retail Innovation Funnel: Uncover 7 Key Traits Of Successful In-Store Innovation: John Gregory, VP, Retail Head of Industry at Pandora Media will join executives from HighStreet Collective and Under Armour to discuss their prescription for fostering better in-store innovation;
- Will Cashierless Stores Dominate New Spaces?: Chris Walton, CEO of Third Haus, along with executives from Toshiba and Innowi, will discuss the latest retail innovations and the potential represented by the cashierless store; and
- The Halo Effect: The Convergence of Clicks and Bricks: Stephanie Cegielski, Vice President, Public Relations at the International Council of Shopping Centers, will discuss how a retailer’s local brick-and-mortar operations affect their e-Commerce business, and vice versa.
The event is less than a week away, but tickets are still on sale! Register now to reserve your place at the debut of this best-in-class retail event.
- ICSC Study: ‘Halo Effect’ Shows Physical Stores Boost Online Sales…And Vice Versa
- RFID Journal LIVE! Retail Preview: Why RFID Is So Critical To Retail Transformation
- Exclusive Q&A: With In-Store Innovation, Everything Old Is New Again
- Exclusive Q&A: Why Digital Success Depends On A Physical Retail Presence
- Exclusive Q&A: How Shoppers’ Awareness Of Their Own Data’s Value Is Redefining Personalization