REI has successfully implemented the TXT Retail solution for Allocation Planning across its 150 stores nationwide. The consumer co-op and specialty outdoor retailer also is expanding its use of TXT Retail’s merchandise lifecycle management suite with the Assortment Planning solution, designed to help REI accelerate its creation of customer-focused assortments on a localized basis.
“TXT Retail supports our ongoing efforts to deliver optimal product selection that meets the needs of our customers at each and every location where we serve them,” said Vaidyanathan Seshan, Divisional VP of Merchandising, Business Intelligence and Analytics Systems at REI in a statement. “Their solution helps us make fast, accurate merchandising and allocation decisions while providing new levels of accessibility and scalability through in-memory computing and deployment on the cloud.”
REI further leveraged the AWS tech stack to create a near-real-time integration between its on-premise systems and TXT Retail Allocation.
Third party consulting and security companies validated the configuration of the AWS infrastructure and TXT Retail workloads to confirm the deployments are architected to be secure, high-performing and resilient.
- Managing The Details Can Help Differentiate The In-Store Fulfillment Experience
- Want To Reinvent The Customer Experience? Start With Assortment Planning
- REI Upgrades Used Gear Site
- HSE24 Bolsters Supplier Collaboration With Merchandise Management Solution
- REI Puts $1.6 Million Toward ‘Rewilding’ 5 Big Cities