Macy’s will use Google Cloud to help ensure that its merchandise is accurately and efficiently received, handled and shipped from the distribution center to brick-and-mortar stores.
“Powered by software developed at Macy’s technology, this new distribution center is a fantastic step in our cloud journey,” said Naveen Krishna, Macy’s CTO. “Working with Google Cloud allows us to be more nimble, efficient and flexible in how we utilize our warehouses.”
- Macy’s, JCPenney Enter Resale Market With ThredUP Partnership
- Bloomingdale’s Launches ‘My List’ Subscription Rental Service
- Google Cloud Hires VPs To Lead Retail And Retail Sales Divisions
- Macy’s, DICK’S Sporting Goods Collaborate To Launch Outdoor STORY Experience In 36 Stores
- Exclusive Q&A: With In-Store Innovation, Everything Old Is New Again