Macy’s will use Google Cloud to help ensure that its merchandise is accurately and efficiently received, handled and shipped from the distribution center to brick-and-mortar stores.
“Powered by software developed at Macy’s technology, this new distribution center is a fantastic step in our cloud journey,” said Naveen Krishna, Macy’s CTO. “Working with Google Cloud allows us to be more nimble, efficient and flexible in how we utilize our warehouses.”
- Macy’s Confirms Payment Data Breach; ‘Small’ Number Of Customers Affected
- Manthan And RichRelevance Lay Groundwork For Consolidation
- TikTok Tops 800M Users: Is It Retail's Next Big Social Investment?
- Macy’s Will Offer Free Same-Day Delivery On $75 Orders For Limited Time
- Macy’s On Hunt For New Bluemercury Leaders