Lowe’s Mexico has partnered with Upstream Commerce, a provider of cloud-based, automated competitive pricing and product analytics solutions for e-Tailers, to deploy competitive pricing and assortment tools to the retailer’s home improvement products.
The retailer chose Upstream Commerce for its forward-thinking, global competitive intelligence solutions, according to Luis Eduardo Herrera, Lowe’s Mexico Shopping Experience Director. Lowe’s Mexico is continuing to focus on enhancing its omnichannel customer experiences, revenues and margin, according to the company.
"As we increase our footprint in South America, we look forward to helping Lowe's Mexico maintain this leadership position through using the best, most competitive intelligence and optimization tools on the market," said Amos Peleg, Co-Founder and CEO of Upstream Commerce, in a statement.
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Streamlines Sales And CX Hiring With Talent Assessment Tool
- The Silence Of The Customer Service Representative
- Texas Humor Improves Mobile App CX From Lone Star To 5 Stars
- Microsoft Exec Shares 7 Tips For CX Success
- Whole Foods Leverages Customer Data To Improve Merchandising