Nebraska Furniture Mart (NFM) will implement the Logi-Serve employee assessment solution to help the retailer identify talent for sales and customer service roles. The tool will let NFM predict how potential associates will be able to handle customer service-related outcomes, such as creating conversions, generating customer loyalty and improving customer satisfaction.
The platform will assist NFM in both evaluating and hiring employees that can best meet the needs of customers, according to Megan Berry Barlow, Chief Human Resources Officer at NFM. The program is expected to increase efficiency and flexibility across the retailer’s hiring process.
NFM has historically been eager to embrace new systems. The retailer switched from a home-grown supply chain management system to an integrated system in 2014, and has since continually improved its processes to generate benefits including fewer out-of-stocks, more efficient transportation and tighter warehouse labor management.
In 2016, the retailer placed 400 proximity beacons across its 560,000 square foot Texas superstore and harnessed them to direct mobile users to any of 250,000 SKUs inside the store. NFM also built a digital directory at the front of the location to help shoppers search for their desired items as soon as they entered the store.
- Retailers Can Reap Savings During Spring Peak Hiring Season With Pre-Employment Verification
- Guess Hires New CEO, Retains Marciano As Chief Creative Officer
- Capango Partners With 3Pillar Global To Launch Retail Hiring App
- The Home Depot Will Hire 1,000 Tech Pros As Part Of $11.1 Billion Investment
- The Silence Of The Customer Service Representative