L.K. Bennett, a luxury fashion brand and specialty shoe retailer, has implemented the Adaptive Media Platform (AMP) from Amplience, a rich media solutions provider, in order to improve merchandising on e-Commerce product pages.
The Amplience platform is designed to reduce the time and cost of uploading new collections and making modifications to existing media content. The platform also delivers image zoom and 360-degree spin capabilities, and helps retailers optimize branded content across different channels.
Since leveraging the Amplience platform to publish product, home and landing pages, the L.K. Bennett U.S. site has performed above expectations, according to Sarah Lukins, Head of E-Commerce at L.K. Bennett. “Amplience has enabled us to design much more creative and engaging content for the site. We’ve invested in our e-Commerce proposition and have been rewarded with good levels of engagement.”
- Allbirds Steps Into Apparel With Sustainably Manufactured Socks
- Vera Bradley Acquires Majority Ownership In Pura Vida
- Tulerie Adds Rent-To-Buy Option As Luxury Resale Market Grows
- Poshmark Expands Marketplace Into Home Décor
- Exclusive Q&A With Babylist CEO: How Video Content And Multi-Retailer Data Spur Registry Growth
Latest from Alicia Fiorletta
- Leveraging Marketplace Momentum: How To Capitalize On New Growth Opportunities Without Risking Your Brand Identity
- Podcast: Are Retailers Finally Getting Holiday Experience Right?
- Alexa: Retail’s Next Friend…Or Foe?
- Aptos Commits Millions To Launch Aptos Labs
- eBags Boosts Conversions 20% With Innovative Tech Investments