As luxury fashion brand AMIRI prepares to expand its brick-and-mortar footprint from its four U.S. stores, the retailer is incorporating a suite of digital tools designed to provide a more personalized shopper experience.
AMIRI has partnered with SaaS provider Tulip to enhance its physical store shopping experience with solutions including:
- Clienteling, which creates high-touch experiences for Amiri’s most valued clients through providing systematic connection-building options for store associates;
- Appointments to allow customers to book one-on-one meetings with store associates who can tailor the shopping experience to each client;
- LiveConnect online shopping options affording real-time shopping opportunities with store associates;
- Runner, which allows Amiri floor associates to communicate with backroom employees for product retrieval, allowing salespeople to remain with customers; and
- Remote Pay, an option that provides flexible customer checkout options from any location and appropriate attribution of sales.
“We have built a strong online presence and as we expand into in-person retail, Tulip’s solution will let us conduct reliable outreach to customers, allowing us to send merchandise via the digital catalog and pre-sell using Tulip’s remote pay solution,” said Greg Moss, VP of Operations at AMIRI in a statement. “Our customers are very loyal to our brand, and we’re thrilled that Tulip’s solutions will help us enhance the customer experience across all our channels.”
AMIRI currently operates brick-and-mortar stores in New York City, Las Vegas, Miami and on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. According to WWD, AMIRI is looking to expand its retail presence into Europe and Asia.
The partnership with AMIRI is not Tulip’s first with a luxury fashion brand; the solution provider has worked with premium retailers including Mulberry, Saks Fifth Avenue, Kendra Scott, Kate Spade, COACH and Michael Kors.