Curalate, a visual analytics and marketing company, today added analytics and promotions for Instagram to its current Pinterest offering. The new solutions are available to all users of the Curalate platform.
Brands including Gap, HGTV and Michael Kors use Curalate image tracking algorithms to identify and share popular images on Pinterest, as well as interact with audiences across social networks more seamlessly.
The new Instagram tools now enable brands to:
- Better understand image popularity;
- Integrate consumer conversations taking place on Pinterest and Instagram into a single feed;
- Simultaneously release promotions on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook;
- Determine the effectiveness and engagement levels for fan-posted and brand-posted images;
- Share popular photos across Instagram and Pinterest within a single platform; and
- Track, segment and compare performance of Instagram campaigns.
“Images drive emotions with an immediacy that no other medium offers,” said Apu Gupta, CEO and Co-Founder of Curalate. “Brands rapidly are tapping into the power of imagery to connect with consumers and drive real business results. By adding Instagram to our successful Pinterest solution, we’re helping brands see the bigger picture.”