New York Fashion Week (NYFW) kicks off in the Big Apple this week, and companies such as Shopify are getting in on the action with unique partnerships to celebrate the event. For the first time, Shopify will debut a “runway commerce” experience and interactive pop-up alongside 11 Honoré, a luxury, size-inclusive multi-brand e-Commerce platform.
Audience members at 11 Honoré’s NYFW show will have the opportunity to purchase every look on the runway, using customized QR codes from Shopcodes. In addition, both companies will power a unique pop-up experience featuring designers currently available on 11 Honoré’s online store. Shopify will power the entire on-site shopping experience, from online inventory management to physical retail capabilities, including point-of-sale software and hardware. The pop-up will be open from Feb. 7-14, 2019.
“For the first time, audiences at the show can shop runway styles right from their seats on their smartphones,” said Amy Hufft, VP of Brand at Shopify in a statement. “We're excited to power this mobile-first commerce experience during a pivotal moment for the fashion world and be at the forefront of these innovations in the retail industry. Together, we see this as a great opportunity to demonstrate how technology helps create more voices rather than fewer by elevating inclusive brands like 11 Honoré and making them accessible to shoppers around the world.”
- Betabrand Turns San Francisco Store Into A Podcast Studio Complete With Live Audience
- A’gaci Shutters E-Commerce Site, Will Liquidate All Stores In Second Bankruptcy
- Exclusive Q&A With Shopify Plus VP: Why DTC Isn’t Slowing Down Any Time Soon
- UK-Based Grocer Co-op Expands Checkout-Free Trial To 30 Stores
- Wakefern Launches Automated Micro-Fulfillment Center For Online ShopRite Consumers
Latest from Klaudia Tirico
- Happy Returns Debuts Self-Service Return Kiosks
- Macy’s Will Expand AR-Powered Virtual Try-On Across Beauty Categories
- Visa Empowers Female Entrepreneurs With She’s Next Campaign
- Philanthropy, Local Connections Create Event Marketing Success For Kendra Scott
- Chico’s FAS Implements Digital Engagement Tools Across All Brands