In its third year, Retail TouchPoints is proud to present Channel Innovation Awards to 10 deserving retail companies. This award program is designed to honor retailers who are achieving cross-channel success in today’s challenging retail environment.
The 2013 award winners operate in a variety of industry segments, from phones and shoes to books and specialty apparel. They are both U.S.- and internationally-based retail companies. Most of the winners are selling their products via both brick-and-mortar and e-Commerce web sites, in addition to mobile web sites and other channels.
"This year we received a wide variety of nominations, from very large retailers to smaller specialty companies, who are using new technologies and innovative strategies to satisfy customers," noted Debbie Hauss, Editor-in-Chief of Retail TouchPoints. "The winners continue to focus on social media and mobile technology, but their overall efforts to make every channel stand out highlight them as Channel Innovation Award winners."
2013 Award winners have demonstrated achievements in some or all of the following areas:
- Sales gains, particularly within emerging channels
- Meeting consumer demands with convenient cross-channel shopping opportunities
- Cross-channel marketing
- Customer recognition, including social media feedback
- Technology innovations
The 2013 Channel Innovation Award winners are focusing their channel efforts around a variety of strategies, including personalization, social media and mobile technology, but all winners are successfully integrating the benefits of cross-channel marketing and services to their customers, with impressive results.
2013 Retail TouchPoints Channel Innovation Award Winners
- PLATINUM: Indigo Books & Music
- PLATINUM: Heels.com
- GOLD: Famous Footwear
- GOLD: Tabcorp
- SILVER: Fast Lane Wireless
- SILVER Telnet Mobile
- SILVER: SoccerPro.com
- SILVER: Verizon Wireless
- BRONZE: National Wholesale Liquidators
- BRONZE: Title Nine
Complete the form below to view a complimentary copy of the complete report.
Latest from Debbie Hauss
- What U.S. Retailers Can Learn From Japan’s Co-Op Deli Home Delivery Service
- Why The 2018 Retail Innovation Conference Should Be On Your Calendar Now
- NewStore Secures $50M In Funding To Expand Mobile Offering
- Localized Research Targets Sales Goals At 770 Barnes & Noble College Stores
- Retail Topics That Kept RSR Analysts Up At Night For 10 Years