West Elm and Leesa have formed an exclusive partnership in the UK, expanding on the brands’ U.S. alliance. West Elm shoppers will now have the opportunity to test a Leesa mattress at all three West Elm UK locations before purchasing.
West Elm initially forged its relationship with Leesa in November 2017 when the retailer stopped stocking Casper mattresses in favor of offerings from Leesa, according to Forbes. Both retailers share a commitment to social responsibility — West Elm emphasizes handcrafted, sustainable and fair-trade products, while Leesa donates one mattress for every 10 it sells.
In addition to expanding its partnership with West Elm, Leesa raised approximately $22.5 million in a round of Series B funding earlier this year. The retailer also added former Seventh Generation CEO John Replogle and former President and COO of Rent the Runway Beth Kaplan to its board of directors.
- Alibaba Launches English Language Portal For Tmall Global Marketplace
- Target Takes Retail Accelerator Program Global With Nine Startups
- Ulta Beauty Picks Canada As First Site For Global Growth
- Walmart Emphasizes Omnichannel With Canadian ‘Urban Superstore’
- Amazon Rebrands Middle Eastern Souq Marketplace, Redirects Shoppers To Amazon.ae