Symphony RetailAI has been expanding rapidly over the past 12 months, adding more than 125 new global customers, including Giant Eagle, Smart & Final, Blokker Holding, Dia Group and TopCo, while renewing it relationships with more than 100 existing clients. The AI-enabled decision platform, solution and insight provider also opened offices in India and the UK.
The firm’s solutions are used across more than 250,000 stores to manage an estimated nine billion SKUs and support the dispatch of more than one million warehouse orders daily. Additionally, the company provides more than 275 million personalized offers every month.
Symphony RetailAI was formed in January 2018 through the incorporation of Symphony GOLD and Symphony EYC as the Retail Solution Division and Customer Intelligence Division, respectively. The company created a digital analytic assistant called CINDE, designed for grocery and hard goods retail, and the Symphony RetailAI Customer 360 platform, a customer data-intelligence system.
- Smart & Final Bolsters Operations With Chainwide Managed Services Solution
- More Than Meets The Eye: AR And VR’s Power To Transform The Retail Store
- Symphony RetailAI Names Kevin Sterneckert CMO
- Symphony RetailAI Appoints President, CCO Amid Company Expansion
- Symphony RetailAI Debuts Promotion Planning Platform