Recurly, a subscription management platform, has partnered with Adyen to integrate new payment options tailored for international audiences. Retailers using the Recurly platform for subscription billing will have a comprehensive range of payment options accessible for global shoppers.
Through the partnership, Recurly and Adyen seek to efficiently scale one-time and recurring payments for global subscribers, delivering a relevant local payment method for multiple markets.
Recurly users can leverage the Adyen infrastructure to connect directly to Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, PayPal, Apple Pay, Alipay and a host of other globally preferred payment methods, cards and digital wallets.
- Walmart Promotes U.S. COO To International CEO
- JD, Alibaba Introduce Tech-Driven Supermarkets To Chinese Consumers
- Specialty Apparel, Kids’ Sites Popular With International Shoppers
- Fanatics Expands NBA E-Commerce Stores To 10 APAC Countries
- L’Occitane Boosts Global Digital Presence With Unified Commerce