Recurly, a subscription management platform, has partnered with Adyen to integrate new payment options tailored for international audiences. Retailers using the Recurly platform for subscription billing will have a comprehensive range of payment options accessible for global shoppers.
Through the partnership, Recurly and Adyen seek to efficiently scale one-time and recurring payments for global subscribers, delivering a relevant local payment method for multiple markets.
Recurly users can leverage the Adyen infrastructure to connect directly to Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, PayPal, Apple Pay, Alipay and a host of other globally preferred payment methods, cards and digital wallets.
- H&M Tests High-End Format With Stockholm Store
- Walmart Installs Four Senior Execs At Flipkart
- Amazon Purchases Indian Hypermarket Chain More For $580 Million
- Walmart Acquires Cornershop, Enhancing Online Grocery Presence In Mexico And Chile
- German Department Stores Merge As Competition With Amazon Heats Up