Recurly, a subscription management platform, has partnered with Adyen to integrate new payment options tailored for international audiences. Retailers using the Recurly platform for subscription billing will have a comprehensive range of payment options accessible for global shoppers.
Through the partnership, Recurly and Adyen seek to efficiently scale one-time and recurring payments for global subscribers, delivering a relevant local payment method for multiple markets.
Recurly users can leverage the Adyen infrastructure to connect directly to Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, PayPal, Apple Pay, Alipay and a host of other globally preferred payment methods, cards and digital wallets.
- HSE24 Bolsters Supplier Collaboration With Merchandise Management Solution
- Alibaba, Guess Fuse Fashion And AI With Hong Kong Concept Store
- Walgreens Buys Minority Stake In Chinese Pharmacy Chain For $416M
- Sugarfina Expands Globally, Will Open First Hong Kong Store
- $550 Million Google Investment Opens U.S. Sales Channel For JD.com