The National Retail Federation (NRF) will introduce a curated networking event at its 2019 Big Show in New York City. The VIBE Hosted Buyer Program, to be held on Sunday, January 13, 2019 from 9 am to 4:30 pm, will enable pre-qualified buyers and suppliers to connect with, meet and do business with each other in an exclusive, managed setting. The program will be managed by events solution provider a2z.
“We are constantly looking for ways to elevate our show experience,” said Susan Newman, SVP of Conferences at NRF. “This particular program with a2z will offer retailers the opportunity to collaborate and engage with some of the top products that will enhance their brands.”
VIBE provides a 360-degree turnkey program which enables organizations to connect buyers with suppliers and generate new business relationships in their space. The program bridges the gap by providing one-on-one appointments and experiences to foster trust and deepen business relations.
”We are very excited to partner with NRF and introduce the VIBE Hosted Buyer Program,” said Bill McGlade, Senior Director of Emerging Business at a2z in a statement. “This program allows Retail’s Big Show to offer additional ROI and value to their show audience as well as add a whole new experience to the already exciting show. These qualified and highly matched meetings will ensure suppliers are showcasing the newest and most innovative products to allow the buyers to make purchasing decisions while at the event.”
- NRF2019: Innovation Lab Showcases Frictionless Self-Checkout, Facial Recognition And Last Mile Transparency
- NRF2019: Patience Is A Virtue When Reaching China’s Young, Tech-Savvy Shoppers
- 2019 Retail Predictions: Surprise Partnerships, Robot Coworkers And A Brick-And-Mortar Renaissance
- NRF New York City Store Tours Showcase Brick-And-Mortar Innovation
- Sears Auto Center Goes Nationwide With Amazon Tire Partnership