As part of the collaboration, Kronos is integrating its Kronos Workforce Central suite with Oracle’s HCM core human resources (HR) and payroll capabilities.
Employee personnel data will flow from Oracle HCM Cloud’s core HR module to the Kronos Workforce Central suite, which provides organizations with industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, employee self-service, data collection and labor analytics capabilities. Workforce data is then synchronized with Oracle HCM to process payroll.
The two companies are exploring future integration and development opportunities that will benefit both their existing mutual install base and prospective organizations considering both Kronos and Oracle. Kronos is a Gold level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork.
- Project44 Raises $35 Million Funding Round Amid Global Expansion
- Amazon Prime Membership Is 100 Million Strong, Beating Analyst Estimates
- MYPINPAD Releases PIN Entry Solution For Mobile Authentication
- Commerce Signals Unveils Tracking Service For First-Party Data
- The Home Depot Will Hire 1,000 Tech Pros As Part Of $11.1 Billion Investment