As part of the collaboration, Kronos is integrating its Kronos Workforce Central suite with Oracle’s HCM core human resources (HR) and payroll capabilities.
Employee personnel data will flow from Oracle HCM Cloud’s core HR module to the Kronos Workforce Central suite, which provides organizations with industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, employee self-service, data collection and labor analytics capabilities. Workforce data is then synchronized with Oracle HCM to process payroll.
The two companies are exploring future integration and development opportunities that will benefit both their existing mutual install base and prospective organizations considering both Kronos and Oracle. Kronos is a Gold level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork.
- Google Cloud Hires VPs To Lead Retail And Retail Sales Divisions
- Claire’s Stores Names Party City President As New CEO
- Bolt Raises $68 Million To Bolster Online Checkout Capabilities
- H-E-B Will Pilot Autonomous Grocery Delivery In San Antonio
- Lead Innovation Summit Report: If Shopper Habits Are Fluid, Flexibility Is A Retail Must