As part of the collaboration, Kronos is integrating its Kronos Workforce Central suite with Oracle’s HCM core human resources (HR) and payroll capabilities.
Employee personnel data will flow from Oracle HCM Cloud’s core HR module to the Kronos Workforce Central suite, which provides organizations with industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, employee self-service, data collection and labor analytics capabilities. Workforce data is then synchronized with Oracle HCM to process payroll.
The two companies are exploring future integration and development opportunities that will benefit both their existing mutual install base and prospective organizations considering both Kronos and Oracle. Kronos is a Gold level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork.
- Acquia Acquires AgilOne To Bring AI-Powered CDP Into Open Marketing Cloud
- Old Navy Partners With Postmates For Last-Minute Holiday Deliveries
- GameStop Shares Drop Nearly 20% Following 23% Comp Sales Decline
- Smart & Final Upgrades Online Grocery Experiences For Shoppers, Businesses
- Moody’s Cuts Department Store Outlook Again, Projects 20% Operating Profit Decline In 2019