As part of the collaboration, Kronos is integrating its Kronos Workforce Central suite with Oracle’s HCM core human resources (HR) and payroll capabilities.
Employee personnel data will flow from Oracle HCM Cloud’s core HR module to the Kronos Workforce Central suite, which provides organizations with industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, employee self-service, data collection and labor analytics capabilities. Workforce data is then synchronized with Oracle HCM to process payroll.
The two companies are exploring future integration and development opportunities that will benefit both their existing mutual install base and prospective organizations considering both Kronos and Oracle. Kronos is a Gold level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork.
- Eddie Lampert Steps Down As Sears Chairman
- Revived FAO Schwarz Moves Beyond Toys Into Home Products, Accessories And Candy
- Retail Has Biggest Monthly Sales Dip In 9 Years — But Did Government Shutdown Skew The Numbers?
- Can Cashierless Checkout Scale Up Without Breaking The Bank?
- Barneys New York, Simon Malls Take Steps To Sell Cannabis-Related Products