As part of the collaboration, Kronos is integrating its Kronos Workforce Central suite with Oracle’s HCM core human resources (HR) and payroll capabilities.
Employee personnel data will flow from Oracle HCM Cloud’s core HR module to the Kronos Workforce Central suite, which provides organizations with industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, employee self-service, data collection and labor analytics capabilities. Workforce data is then synchronized with Oracle HCM to process payroll.
The two companies are exploring future integration and development opportunities that will benefit both their existing mutual install base and prospective organizations considering both Kronos and Oracle. Kronos is a Gold level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork.
- AT&T Opening 1,000 New Stores By Early 2020
- Under Armour Cuts 400 Jobs As Part Of $200M Restructuring Plan
- Yesway Drives 44% Redemption Rate Among Rewards Members Who Visit C-Stores
- Gap Enters Men’s Athleticwear Category With Hill City Launch
- Nike Sells Out 61% More Merchandise Since Kaepernick Ad Launch