Personalization platform provider Evergage, based in Somerville, Mass., has created a European branch — Evergage GmbH — to focus on selling and delivering its solutions to companies in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The new division is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany, and has an additional office in Berlin.
To coincide with the launch, Evergage launched a German-language web site: www.evergage.com/de.
Gregor Wolf, who has two decades of experience managing and scaling cross-channel marketing and advertising companies, has been named Managing Director of Evergage GmbH. Wolf served as VP of Smart Digital GmbH, an Evergage partner, where he familiarized himself with the company’s vision, platform and team. Wolf previously worked as Managing Director of Experian Deutschland GmbH and Managing Director of United Internet Dialog GmbH.
Evergage’s European expansion comes on the heels of its acquisition of MyBuys, a personalized product recommendation platform. The acquisition capped off an eventful six-month period for Evergage, which procured a $10 million Series C funding round in August.
- Sugarfina Expands Globally, Will Open First Hong Kong Store
- $550 Million Google Investment Opens U.S. Sales Channel For JD.com
- Carrefour Partners With Google For Grocery E-Commerce, Innovation Lab
- E-Commerce Retailer Opens Door For More U.S. Brands In China
- Zalando Expands Operations To Ireland, Czech Republic