Personalization platform provider Evergage, based in Somerville, Mass., has created a European branch — Evergage GmbH — to focus on selling and delivering its solutions to companies in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The new division is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany, and has an additional office in Berlin.
To coincide with the launch, Evergage launched a German-language web site: www.evergage.com/de.
Gregor Wolf, who has two decades of experience managing and scaling cross-channel marketing and advertising companies, has been named Managing Director of Evergage GmbH. Wolf served as VP of Smart Digital GmbH, an Evergage partner, where he familiarized himself with the company’s vision, platform and team. Wolf previously worked as Managing Director of Experian Deutschland GmbH and Managing Director of United Internet Dialog GmbH.
Evergage’s European expansion comes on the heels of its acquisition of MyBuys, a personalized product recommendation platform. The acquisition capped off an eventful six-month period for Evergage, which procured a $10 million Series C funding round in August.
- State Cashmere Tackles International Challenges Including Country-Specific Taxes And Content
- Walmart Will Open 500 New Stores In China, Doubling Brick-And-Mortar Footprint
- B8ta Launches First International Store In Dubai
- As Singles Day Becomes Multi-Week Event, Can U.S. Retailers Attract Chinese Shoppers?
- Hudson’s Bay Exits Netherlands, Will Close 15 Stores, HQ And E-Commerce Site