Dynamic Yield has partnered with Tealium, a real-time customer data provider, to integrate first-party and behavioral data, enabling businesses to unify and leverage real-time customer data for more effective personalization.
With the integration, Dynamic Yield’s testing and personalization engine will allow marketers to target customer profiles and data segments on Tealium’s AudienceStream solution, enabling a 1:1 experience across the customer journey. Mutual customers of the companies can leverage all AudienceStream data for further analysis, enrichment and targeting of dynamic content, recommendations, messaging, emails and more.
Sample use cases that can arise from the partnership include:
- Personalizing the home page of an online sports retailer according to a fan’s favorite team;
- Identifying known visitors and welcoming them back to the site with a personal greeting;
- Instantly showing recommendations featuring an auto enthusiast’s favorite brand of wheels; and
- Optimizing experiences for time-sensitive shoppers, VIP customers and bargain hunters.
- McDonald’s Acquires Personalization Provider Dynamic Yield For $300 Million
- Instacart And Whole Foods End Grocery Delivery Partnership
- Advance Auto Parts Will Drive Onto Walmart.com
- Loot Crate Will Sell Collectibles In 3,500 Walmart Stores Via Exclusive Partnership
- Dynamic Yield Raises $32 Million, Boosting Personalization Capabilities To More Touch Points