Store operators are faced with numerous challenges, from employee hiring to product merchandising. Successful store operations strategies improve the customer experience and ultimately, the bottom line. But today’s store operators are constantly juggling a variety of tasks, from managing mobile technology to motivating employees. As competition continues to heat up, along with pressure to hold the line on expenses, store operations executives are faced with an uphill battle.
In our second annual Store Operations Superstar Awards, Retail TouchPoints is recognizing companies that have implemented the most innovative, successful store operations strategies related to:
- Workforce Management
- Mobile Technology
- Loss Prevention
- Customer Engagement
- Inventory management
The categories and corresponding winners are as follows:
- GOLD: AutoZone
- SILVER: World Kitchen
- BRONZE: Home Depot Mexico
- GOLD: Cabela’s
- SILVER: The Container Store
- SILVER: Lowe’s
- BRONZE: Best Buy Canada
- BRONZE: Fossil
- GOLD: Harmons Grocery
- SILVER: PetSmart
- GOLD: BedShed
- SILVER: La-Z-Boy
- GOLD: Saks Fifth Avenue
- SILVER: The Paper Store
We hope you will join us in congratulating these 14 retail innovators.
Fill out the form below to download a complimentary copy of the complete report.
Latest from Debbie Hauss
- 3 Retailer Perspectives On Future Business Success: Hershey’s, Jo-Ann Stores, TechStyle
- Will The Amazon Acquisition Be Good For Whole Foods?
- 2018 E-Commerce Tech Preview: Insights From 15 Industry Experts
- What U.S. Retailers Can Learn From Japan’s Co-Op Deli Home Delivery Service
- Why The 2018 Retail Innovation Conference Should Be On Your Calendar Now