Shopgate and advisory firm kwolia will be hosting the Retail Innovation Lounge during the SXSW Conference on March 11-13, 2017 at Shopgate’s headquarters in Austin, Texas. The two companies recently announced a lineup of speakers for the three-day event that includes C-level executives from companies including Treehouse, Under Armour and Coca-Cola.
The Retail Innovation Lounge is designed to “showcase the future of retail convergence and disruption with technology, marketing, commerce, media, entertainment and social good,” according to a press release. The current lineup of speakers includes:
- Jason Ballard, CEO, Treehouse;
- Sid Jatia, VP Direct to Consumer, Under Armour;
- Phillip Raub, Founder and CMO, B8ta;
- J. Skyler Fernandes, Retail Futurist, One Match Ventures;
- Scott Ryan, VP National Retail, Coca-Cola;
- Lori Schwartz, Principal, Story Tech and CNN Technology Contributor;
- Amber J. Lawson, CEO, Good Amplified;
- Marc Biel, CEO; Casey Gannon, VP of Marketing, Shopgate;
- Manolo Almagro, Senior Managing Director of Tech and Innovation, TPN;
- Sarah Cunningham, Senior Managing Director of Client Service and Development, TPN;
- Joshua Herbert, Director of Market Development, TransUnion; and
- Brian Maupin, Founder and CEO, Xclaim Mobile.