Tractor Supply Company, a rural lifestyle retailer with more than 1,500 stores in 49 states, has extended its partnership with Revionics to use additional pricing solutions including the Revionics Markdown Suite and Revionics Advanced Analytics. As part of the contract renewal, the partnership between Revionics and Tractor Supply will last until 2019.
The retailer first licensed the Revionics Price Suite in 2010 to help drive its pricing strategies. With the added solutions, Tractor Supply aims to:
Continue its focus on intelligent pricing based on consumer needs;
Meet business goals while driving customer loyalty; and
- Drive additional business impact and ROI.
- Amazon Dominates Specialty Retail Prices, But Walmart Shrinks Pricing Gap To 2.3%
- Retail Remix Of 'Love Will Keep Us Together’: Takeaways From Etail East
- Marks & Spencer Leverages Predictive Analytics Platform For Buying, Pricing Decisions
- Top Predictions For AI, Big Data, Pricing By 2025
- Supreme Court Sales Tax Ruling Hits Small Online Players, Boosts Brick-And-Mortar