Theatro, an intelligent assistant and voice-controlled mobile app platform provider, has partnered with Curbside, an in-store fulfillment solution provider, to improve ‘click and collect’ offerings. The partnership aims to help retailers boost the efficiency of in-store pickups from online orders with hands-free, real-time communication and insights for associates.
Through the partnership, Theatro’s intelligent assistant will notify associates directly when a customer order is received. The associate can then confirm who will manage the task, identify the matching order and its location in the store and stage the product(s) for pickup. Using Curbside’s ARRIVE location technology, Theatro then can notify the associate when the customer is on their way to the store, and when they arrive. At that time, the designated associate can greet the customer and offer cross-sell items to complement their purchase.
Theatro will host demonstrations of the new capability at booth #1121 during the NRF Big Show Jan. 14-16, 2018 in NYC.
- Sam’s Club Expands Same-Day In-Store Pickup Chainwide
- RTP Live! Session: Retailers Not As BOPIS-Capable As They Say They Are
- Why 2019 Is The Year Of The Retail Renaissance
- Amazon Partners With Rite Aid For In-Store Pickup
- RFID Journal LIVE! Retail Preview: Why RFID Is So Critical To Retail Transformation