The Vitamin Shoppe has rolled out a new customer relationship management suite through a partnership with Aptos. The platform gives associates access to customer information and the ability to quickly add new shoppers to the retailer’s new loyalty program.
The new CRM solution is being adopted one month after The Vitamin Shoppe released its updated Healthy Awards loyalty program nationwide. The tiered program lets shoppers choose when they want to redeem their rewards, with features including:
- Access to in-store wellness coaches and consultations with certified nutritionists;
- Birthday gifts and choose your own sale days;
- Early access to, and exclusive offers for, private label products; and
- Bonus points promotions;
The new CRM suite and loyalty program will both promote a more personalized shopping experience across the retailer’s stores, web site and mobile app. The company will next pilot Aptos ONE, a microservices-based SaaS platform, to augment and extend the solution’s existing capabilities.
- Liberty Tax To Acquire Sears Hometown For $132.9 Million, Continues To Build Retail Portfolio
- Skechers Upgrades POS And Sales Audit Solutions
- The Vitamin Shoppe Enables More Accurate Demand Forecasts
- L.L.Bean Taps New Mobile Selling And Order Management System
- JCPenney Names Target Veteran To Top Customer Spot