Target is fighting back against the expanded Amazon Prime Day by stretching its own shopping holiday to cover the same 48-hour period, July 15 and 16. Target Deal Days is a bigger version of the retailer’s One-Day Sale, featuring promotions on hundreds of thousands of items.
The retailer is leveraging its bevy of delivery options, including same-day, BOPIS and curbside pickup, to further differentiate the event from Prime Day. Additionally, shoppers with a Target REDcard will get the standard 5% discount on top of whatever promotion is already being applied.
- Target Circle Loyalty Program Goes National
- Stein Mart Revives Kids Department
- RevTrax Adds AI Capabilities To Help Retailers Optimize Promotions
- Target Will Launch Disney Shops Within 25 U.S. Stores Ahead Of Holiday Season
- Target Hits Halfway Point Of 1,000-Store Remodeling Goal, Doubles Same-Day Services Revenue