On Oct. 6, Target will roll out its Target Circle program nationwide, in time to reward and attract shoppers during the critical holiday shopping season. The nationwide expansion comes after an 18-month test in six cities that garnered two million subscribers.
Target Circle was developed by working “directly with guests...the program includes the benefits and perks they told us were most important to them,” said Rick Gomez, EVP at Target in a statement.
Program perks include:
• A 1% rebate on Target purchases;
• Early access to sales;
• Personalized offers;
• Birthday rewards; and
• The chance to vote on Target’s community giving initiatives.
Shoppers who already have a Target.com account, Cartwheel or Target RedCard will be automatically enrolled in Target Circle beginning Oct. 6. Target Circle is designed to work alongside the RedCard, but it is replacing the Cartwheel savings tool. Alongside RedCard, Target Circle allows shoppers to increase their savings to 5%.
- Stein Mart Revives Kids Department
- Target Will Launch Disney Shops Within 25 U.S. Stores Ahead Of Holiday Season
- Target Hits Halfway Point Of 1,000-Store Remodeling Goal, Doubles Same-Day Services Revenue
- Target Launches Health-Conscious Private Label Grocery Brand
- Target Appoints New Infrastructure And Operations SVP