Visitors to the STRATACACHE booth #2074 at the NRF Big Show Jan. 14-16 will be able to see how marketing technology, sensors and artificial intelligence can combine to improve in-store experiences for consumers in an immersive “store” environment.
The booth’s back wall features a persona-building visualization technology demonstration, highlighting real-time analytics capabilities that were strengthened by STRATACACHE’s 2017 acquisition of the Walkbase in-store marketing and analytics platform.
“In the ‘back office’ retailers will get a look into the analytics behind the solutions running on the show floor and how applying that knowledge lets them close the loop on marketing campaigns and sales conversion data,” said STRATACACHE CEO Chris Riegel in a statement. “This allows them to better serve their shoppers through relevant personalization.”
Highlighted solutions in the booth’s various “departments” include:
• Automotive: The solution uses audience intelligence to pre-populate the shopper’s preferred vehicle brand in the solution, then guiding them through the process of quickly identifying and locating the correct item;
• Fashion: The solution invites shoppers to learn more about quality and the brand story by interacting with the apparel, which triggers embedded sensors to display detailed information on a nearby display;
• Electronics: Solutions in this section guide selling strategies for high-end specialty products. Shoppers control the product discovery process, either filtering choices or building their personal search criteria to learn about the products’ complex features.
Additional booth solutions include a “lift and learn” beauty solution with automated upsell; the STRATACACHE LIFT checkout platform, which personalizes offers based on real-time purchase data; a convenience- and upsell-focused order pickup kiosk; and a drive-through pharmacy wait time display featuring personalized messages driven by integrated vision technology and the retailer’s app.
- 21 Innovative Solutions Showcased At #RIC18
- Infrastructure, Trade And Immigration Top NRF Policy Priorities, With SOTU Pending
- NRF 2018: Wakefern, Postmates Tap Next-Gen Cameras And Robotics To Improve Logistics
- NRF 2018: Retail Personalization Reaches A Crossroads
- Mi9 Retail Acquires JustEnough Software