YETI, a Texas-based premium outdoor brand, has tapped Salesforce Commerce Cloud to launch a new digital shopping experience.
With Commerce Cloud and Salesforce Einstein AI, the retailer is positioned to equip YETI.com shoppers with unique content, campaigns, offers and recommendations based on information such as past purchases, geographic regions and their favorite outdoor adventures. In addition, customers will be able to design custom orders, mix and match drinkware and more without having to leave the YETI web site.
“YETI’s core values include being authentic, innovating with our brands and products, being responsive and going the extra mile,” said Matt Reintjes, CEO of YETI in a statement. “Salesforce enables us to deliver on those values and grow our business knowing that we’re always ready for the next adventure. We’re thrilled to launch our new digital store on Commerce Cloud and continue reinventing how we engage with our customers.”
Additionally, Salesforce announced a variety of new enhancements for retailers at NRF 2018: Retail’s Big Show, Jan 14-16. They include:
- Instagram integrations for Commerce Cloud Shopping, designed to connect product catalogs on Instagram to create shoppable content;
- Salesforce LiveMessage and Einstein Bots to enable retailers to engage with shoppers via their preferred messaging apps, such as SMS or Facebook Messenger;
- A new Commerce Cloud and Marketing Cloud connector to enable connected customer journeys with dynamic triggers; and
- Distributed Marketing to enable retail marketers to pre-build personalized customer journeys with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and deploy them to local stores and resellers.
- Many Paths To E-Commerce Success — Which One Is Right For Your Company?
- Podcast: Are Retailers Finally Getting Holiday Experience Right?
- Michaels Adopts Multi-Touch Point Personalization Solution
- Holiday Insights Podcast: Extending The Value Of Pop-Ups After They Shut Down
- NYDJ Boosts Traffic 11%, Revenue 33% After Relaunching Personalized E-Commerce Site