Tyco Retail Solutions is collaborating with Google Cloud to strengthen its market leadership in next-generation real-time analytics, and store execution and performance solutions. The companies will work to deliver retail use cases marrying real-time edge intelligence and decision making with core cloud computing.
The initial phase of the partnership integrates Tyco’s real-time data intelligence and application capabilities across store inventory, loss prevention and traffic on the Google Cloud Platform. This integration will provide retailers with a real-time view into accurate inventory availability for unified commerce fulfillment, as well as in-store traffic data and insights for improved customer engagement.
The Google Cloud Platform provides an infrastructure with security and data protection, designed to allow for simple deployment, rapid development and cost-effective use.
Tyco Integrates Facebook Store Traffic Data Into ShopperTrak
Additionally, Tyco is incorporating new shopper data into its ShopperTrak traffic analytics platform. This data includes store visitor insights at the audience level from Facebook and additional empirical data from other sources.
In connecting shopper preferences and third-party insights with store-level traffic data, retailers can better understand key characteristics of shopper groups, helping to drive sales conversion and improve the customer experience.
- NRF New York City Store Tours Showcase Brick-And-Mortar Innovation
- NRF Survey: Consumers Will Increase Holiday Spend 4.1% In 2018
- Canada Agrees To New Trade Deal With U.S. And Mexico; NRF Signals Support
- Macy’s, Retail Associations Protest As Tariffs On $200B In Chinese Goods Take Effect
- 2017 Shrink Cost U.S. Retailers $42.49 Billion, 1.85% Of Sales