Premium fashion rental platform Tulerie has completed its beta testing, delivering a social app that allows shoppers to extend their wardrobes by renting high-end clothes from others.
Tulerie co-founders Merri Smith and Violet Gross have a two-pronged mission: to combat the fast-fashion trend and to give more women access to high-end garments that are outside of their budgets.
Once approved on Tulerie’s invitation-only program, users can browse items on the app by type, size, color and designer, just as they would on an e-Commerce site. After a transaction is completed, Tulerie encourages both borrowers and users to review their experience.
The company has a “three-strike” policy for users who break established rules or return items late. The Tulerie app, which is integrated with shipping logistics and payment processing, sends users automated email reminders and push notifications.
- B8ta Introduces ‘Forum’, A Fashion And Lifestyle Concept Store
- Ascena Looks At Inventory Refresh To Rebound From Poor Quarter
- Walmart Sharpens Fashion Bonafides With Relaunch Of Scoop
- 2020 Predictions: 4 Potential Trends To Watch For In Fashion E-Commerce
- Vera Bradley Acquires Majority Ownership In Pura Vida