WorkJam has entered a partnership with JDA that will provide integration between both solution providers’ platforms. The combination can help retailers manage, optimize and engage with associates in a more efficient manner.
The updated JDA Workforce Management platform will feature advanced forecasting and workforce management capabilities designed to improve availability and reduce coverage gaps, as well as help retailers comply with changing labor regulations. The addition of WorkJam brings tools such as task management, communication and experiential learning to the existing software, while the Open Shift Marketplace enables workers to pick and swap shifts — both at their home location and at nearby stores.
- JDA Launches Control Tower To Eliminate Supply Chain Disruptions
- WorkJam Acquires Peerio Technologies To Add More Secure Messaging
- Successful Experiential Retail Demands A Connected Workforce
- True Value Cuts Unproductive Inventory, Improves Forecasting With Demand Planning Solution
- 7-Eleven Boosts Inventory Visibility With Supply Chain Solutions