Simplr, a customer service solution startup, has launched a new app for retailers on Shopify. The software connects brands with a network of Simplr Specialists and adds an AI-powered dashboard to help them analyze data.
The service helps merchants respond to customers in real time and keep customer support online when they need it, including evenings and weekends. Simplr also offers on-demand customer support to help companies handle high volumes of inquiries.
Simplr also can help retailers personalize support, by analyzing each customer’s first point of contact, then routing them to the proper specialist. To help the specialists, the software provides recommended answers to the customers’ questions based on past customer trends and data.
The dashboard feature uses AI and machine learning capabilities to analyze customer trends, questions and interests and generate actionable data. Over time, the AI capabilities will help customer service reps improve inquiry resolution with a learned understanding of intent recognition.
Simplr bills a flat fee per resolution, not inquiry, letting retailers scale their customer service as needed. The app is compatible with other tools and channels, including Zendesk, Intercom and Facebook Messenger.
- 11 Honoré Partners With Shopify To Host ‘Runway Commerce’ Experience At NYFW
- Mastering Post-Holiday Customer Service
- Vector Capital Acquires Call Center Software Solution Provider
- Klarna And Shopify Partner To Increase Global Payment Options
- Shopify Integrates ‘Pay Now And Pay Later’ Solution For German Retailers