Shoptalk has launched Retail Club, a team that will organize local, small-format gatherings for retail professionals throughout the year. The first gathering will be held in New York City, and events in other cities will follow.
Additional details about Retail Club will be shared on Sunday, March 3, 2019, during the opening general session at Shoptalk in Las Vegas.
"Retail Club's goal is to bring retail professionals together year-round in small peer groups for meaningful and fun experiences," said Anil D. Aggarwal, Founder and CEO of Retail Club. "Retail Club events help people live richer lives by expanding their circle of industry friends, engaging in collaborative conversations, and enjoying experiences at exclusive venues."
The team’s founding members include Aggarwal, Chief Growth Officer Caroline Farley, Simran R. Aggarwal and Zia Daniell Wigder.
Individuals from retailers and brands can apply to join Retail Club at www.retailclub.com.
- #Shoptalk17: Jos. A Bank and Pottery Barn Show Off Enhanced E-Commerce Capabilities
- Shoptalk Launches European Conference With $2 Million Funding Round
- Mirakl Welcomes Two Retail Thought Leaders To Advisory Board
- Forrester's Mulpuru Named Chief Retail Strategist For Shoptalk
- Attention Entrepreneurs: 5 Tips For Attracting VC Investment