Photo: Eitan Gamlieli
Showfields, which modestly bills itself as “The Most Interesting Store In The World,” re-opened its shop in Manhattan’s NoHo district on Sept. 20, following a four-day refresh that added 11 new brands curated specifically for the holiday shopping season.
The location includes the House of Showfields, an interactive, immersive theater experience that combines retail, design and performance art. Admission to the House of Showfields is free, but reservations are required.
The store now features a total of 35 brands in categories including apparel, accessories, skincare, beauty, wellness, home décor, pet supplies, smoothies and liquor.
The new brands added for holiday 2019 include:
• Almeda Labs: Nourishing wellness products backed by nutritional insights;
• Each & Every: Aluminum-free deodorant;
• Feals: Premium CBD products;
• L’or de Seraphine: Home fragrances;
• S’well: Reusable, vacuum-insulated hydration products and food containers;
• Baron Fig: Pens, notebooks and other “tools for thinkers”;
• GiGi New York: Handmade bags, clutches and wallets;
• Skylar: Natural, light and modern scents; and
• TeePublic: Art, T-shirts and other apparel created by a global community of independent designers.
“This relaunch represents a new era for not only Showfields but for the brands that are joining our store,” said Tal Zvi Nathanel, CEO and Co-Founder of Showfields in a statement. “We’re so excited to give our customers the opportunity to discover and shop brands that are on the forefront of design, innovation and sustainability this holiday season.”